When it comes to buying commercial real estate, there are a lot of options available. Here are a few of the most common:
1. Buy and Hold: This is probably the most common approach for people new to the market. You purchase a property and hold it until it either sells or you decide to sell it.
2. Rent to Own: This is a great option if you want to buy a property but don't have enough money to buy it outright. You pay rent on the property and then own it after you've paid off the debt.
3. Invest: If you're looking to make some money, investing in commercial real estate with the help of Commercial Property Expert can be a great option. You can buy properties that are already leased or you can look for properties that are undervalued and invest in them hoping that they will increase in value over time.
4. Rent: If you're looking to start off with a small investment, renting properties can be a great option. You buy the property and hold it until the lease comes up for renewal then you can sell it at that time. This is not always an easy choice to make, but if the property is something that you want in the long run, then this can be a great way to get your foot in the door.
5. Slide Purchase: This is where you buy a piece of commercial real estate and then decide to either sell or rent out part or all of that property as opposed to holding it as an investment property.
Commercial real estate can be a huge investment, so it's important to know how much it costs on average.